We’re looking for a fun, experienced full time store manager to join the team at Jake.
Running our Altrincham store, you’ll be building on our existing reputation working with the rest of the Jake Company.
Having been around for over 40 years in the North West, we’re well known, well respected and offer great shoes for all the family. Over the last 10 years our Arndale store has gone from strength to strength, so we’re looking for someone to bring their unique expertise and knowledge to help build upon that.
- Instilling strong values in customer service and the 'experience'
- Leading by example in being a brand ambassador
- Training, developing and motivating your team
- Working towards targets in customer growth, sales and kpi's
- Motivating and inspiring your team to work cohesively with pace
- Overseeing operations to include back of house, stock and admin
- Problem solving and owning decision-making
- Sharing customer feedback, conducting demonstrations and hosting events
- Local networking and marketing
In return we offer a generous staff discount and bonus scheme.
Previous management experience is required to at least Assistant Manager level, with a minimum of two years experience in the role.
Salary Minimum £22000 + Bonus, dependent upon experience.
Please email CV’s and covering letters to email@example.com or hand in personally to the store.